The Best People In The World!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

iCooker Pest Control Repellent - Product Review



I don't know if you're like me, I don't like having to kill spiders or any other crawling thing inside or outside my home. That is usually a job for my husband. Since we live in the High Desert and the back end of our property butts up against a wash, we are prone to more than our fair share of pests from Japanese Water Bugs, Cockroaches and all kinds of spiders and ants. Basically you name it, we pretty much have it. Occasionally they will find a way into our home and unless hubby is home, I have to rid the home of the unwanted pests.

I was excited to try the iCooker Pest Control Repellent which claims to rid your home of ants, mice, spiders, mosquitos and other crawling pests without the use of any chemicals, sprays or baits. That was a great incentive for me to try it. The product is super simple to use, simply plug it in and it begins working. It uses ultrasound and electromagnetic technology to help repel the pests, which means you won't have to deal with finding some dead pest laying around your home where you least expect it. It drives them out by causing them discomfort and using the environment where your device is plugged in to irritate and drive them away. Since there are no toxic chemicals and poisons it is safe to use for your pets, provided that they are not rodents, rabbits or other smaller animals.

There are some consideration as well as since the device does not pass through walls, doors and furniture or behind curtains, sofas and other furniture, because it blocks the signal. It works best if in an area that is uncarpeted, like a bathroom, garage or kitchen. For best protection, it advises to use one per room. There are three lights that will be lit once the unit is plugged in to ensure it is working properly. The red light tells you that the unit is working. The yellow light indicates an electromagnetic field is functioning and the green light lets you know the ultrasound function is working. It also comes with a blue night light function that can be turned on and off depending on your need, which is activated by pressing a white button on the top of the unit to turn it on or off.
The instructions do carry some warnings: If you have a second device, make sure it is plugged far enough away from the other unit to ensure they work as designed. Keep away from children. Do not use poisons or chemicals while using this device as some products are designed to attract the pests so its a catch twenty two on using this. Expect results in 1 to 3 weeks.



I received iCooker Pest Control Repellent compliments of VIP Power Club and iCooker for my honest review of this product. I did not receive any monetary compensation for a favorable review aside from a free sample of the unit to try and the opinions contained here are strictly my own. I can honestly say, this works for me. We have issues with these kinds of pests based on the issues we have with the wash and the desert environment. We have not had any issues with the constant influx of pests and haven't seen any sign of them since installing this device. The only issue I do have is that ticking noise that comes from the unit when it is plugged in, other than that, it works like a dream. I would rate this product a 4 out of 5 stars in my opinion. The price point is great considering how much some pest control services cost but this is well worth it if you place one in each room. I would love to see one that works on the outside perimeter of the home.

For more information about the iCooker Pest Control Repellent, or where you can pick up a copy of this for your home, please click on the links below:





1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me. We had something similar many years ago from QVC.

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.