The Best People In The World!

Friday, September 4, 2015

iCooker Automatic Soap Dispenser



One thing that really bothers me is when I have dirty hands and have to touch things like my soap dispenser. So when the opportunity became available to try iCooker's Automatic Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser I knew I had to try this one. I've even considered upgrading our kitchen nozzles to automated ones as well to eliminate greasy or muddy hands from touching those surfaces.

This one was a complete breeze to use. Simply insert 4 AAA batteries into the bottom of the device (no it does not come with batteries). You unlock the plastic top by turning counter clockwise to remove and fill with your favorite brand of soap. Do not use the kind with beads in it as it can clog the dispenser unit. To switch it on, simply press and hold the on/off button which is a small black button on the top of the dispenser for 3 seconds. You should see a lighted red led come on to indicate the unit is on. To turn it off, simply do the same thing. To adjust the volume of soap, depress the same button once while the unit is on. We love the second option. There are 3 adjustable levels. Simply place your hand under the dispense and presto, instant soap without all the mess.



To clean the unit, simply wipe down with a soft cloth or sponge. It gives the appearance of being stainless steel but is a plastic version, which for the price point is suitable. I think it looks great next to our kitchen sink. The only issue I had was the sensitivity of the infrared as it went off when I was close to the dispenser but did not have my hands directly under it. Since we have cats, that are constantly in our kitchen window, we had to keep it turned off when we were not around, which I guess could defeat the purpose of using it when your hands are dirty. You'd have to turn it on to make it work, thus defeating its purpose. I would recommend this being used in bathrooms instead or if you don't have a pet problem like I do, keep it away from things that might cause it to go off accidentally or simply place it just over your sink. It does actually hold quite a bit of soap which surprised me.

I received the iCooker Automatic Soap Dispenser compliments of iCooker and the VIP Power Club for my honest opinion. I did not receive any monetary compensation for a favorable review outside of the free dispenser and the opinions contained in this review are strictly my own honest ones. I would rate this product a 4 out of 5 stars and will probably buy a few more for my bathroom uses over putting it in the kitchen.

For more information about iCooker Automatic Soap Dispenser or where you can purchase one today, please click on the links below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.