The Best People In The World!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza

 

Who doesn't love a great pizza? Most people do and finding the same great quality in frozen pizza as they do with fresh pizza is hard to find. When I received the offer from being a BzzAgent to try Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza, I knew I had to try it. My youngest daughter loves the simplicity of being able to pop pizza in the oven and was more than willing to help me with the taste test. When we arrived at our local grocery store there were 4 different varieties to try; plain cheese, pepperoni, pepperoni and sausage, and sausage supreme which had green peppers and onions along with sausage. We opted for pepperoni.



The directions on the box were the first things we noticed. Simple in the best format I have ever seen. Not hard to follow at all.



The time was pretty standard at 17-20 minutes so we opted at 18:30 as a middle ground. You have the option of setting it on the oven rack or baking sheet, and we did the baking sheet.



18 minutes and 30 seconds later, we have a great looking pizza that smelled heavenly. The pizza crush was nice and crisp, which is something I had usually found lacking in frozen pizza's. Just the right amount of sauce and cheese rounded out what I would call a pretty great tasting pizza. My daughter rated it a 4 out of 5 and I would have to agree with her.



In fact, the best thing was picking up so more pizzas when we hosted our family dinner night on Wednesday night. We invited friends and family for a night of food and fun, and these pizza's were a hit to the 6 people who showed up. We didn't even tell them they were frozen until after they had begun to eat them. Almost everyone was pretty impressed that these were frozen pizza mostly because of the crunchy crust. I even passed out two coupons I had for $1.00 for those that wanted to pick these up for home.



I would love to see more toppings added to the pizza which would be my only issue with them. You could always keep some spare toppings on hand and perhaps even hosting a pizza party and just pick up the plain cheese pizzas. Overall, I would rate these a 4 out of 5 stars in my opinion and for a easy meal when you're craving pizza, these are perfect to keep on hand in your freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.