The Best People In The World!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Burts Bee's Intense Hydration Natural Face Solutions



Ever since I had the opportunity to test any Burt's Bee's products, I immediately get super excited as a product reviewer, a BzzAgent and as a mom of two extremely busy teenage girls. They swear by the products, whether it's from lip balm or lotion, I have to hide it otherwise it will sprout legs and disappear usually into their hands.

So when I told the girls, 19 and 13, that I would be testing Burt's Bee's Intense Hydration product line, they wanted in. What that meant was when the box arrived, I knew I would have to be the first one to the door to open it. I was immediately surprised when not only did I receive full size portions of the Intense Hydration Treatment Mask, Night Cream and Cream Cleanser but also 10 small samples with coupons of the Day and Night Lotion.

Since we live in the high desert our climate lacks the humidity we desperate need and with the colder temperatures and high winds settling in, we thought this would be something we'd all love to try instead of having lizard-like dry skin. What instantly drew me in, were the claims that this product line is geared to help in the fight against dry skin. Using an ingredient know as Clary Sage, which is a plant that fights for its life against the elements along the windswept hills of the Mediterranean. Clary Sage survives and thrives in spite of its harsh surrounding, thanks to the plant's fierce will and exceptional ability to adapt and retain moisture. This remarkable botanical is the inspiration behind Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Face Care line - the brand's natural ode to soft, supple and revitalized skin.

In clinical studies, 100% of women tested said their skin felt hydrated after using Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Products and I have to agree with them. The one thing I immediately noticed is that the dry, wrinkled, itchy skin on my hands felt soft and smooth! Nothing I have tried before has lasted long enough to be noticeable all day long like Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Lotion. The best part is that this entire product line is geared to help where you need it the most and it's dermatologist-tested and noncomedogenic along with being 99% natural. From dry faces, to improving the look and feel of your skin to reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without leaving your skin dry or even oily.

We've actually used up the products faster than we knew it because not only was I using it, but later found out my two girls were sneaking it in there beauty routines as well. When I confronted them, they sheepish replied that it made their skin feel incredible and they were so sold on it. For those of you looking for a product that truly works as well as it claims, feel free to try this product yourself. As for me and my family, well we have incorporated this product into our daily beauty routine and each of my girls has their own set of Intense Hydration products to use! Burt's Bee's has done wonders for us.

You can find out more information about Burt's Bees products by clicking here or find them on Facebook by clicking here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.