The Best People In The World!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Looking For Book Reviewers


This is the perfect opportunity for those of you seeking to become a book reviewer! Jim Wysong, author of the book, The Neutering of the American Male is looking for a few bloggers to review his book.

Trust me this is an outstanding book for both men and women. I have included the link from my personal review on this must read book for you as well. Please click here to view the details of what this book is all about.

Here is what you are promising to do:

1. Read the book and provide your honest feedback.

2. Post your review on your blog as well as on Amazon.

3. Email Jim with your links once they are posted.


If you are interested, please email me with the following:

1. Your blog Name and URL

2. Your mailing information so that Jim can send you a copy of the book to review.

3. Reason why you'd love to review this amazing book.

My email is attached to my profile so I look forward to hearing from you. Again this is a great book you don't want to miss. Jim will be contacting each of you personally to let you know if he has selected you to review his book. What a great opportunity that I know you won't want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.