The Best People In The World!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welch's Healthy Start 100% Juice


I was so excited when I received this wonderful offer in the mail from BzzAgent. I immediately took it to our local grocery store to try Welch's Healthy Start 100% juice. I could only imagine how wonderful it would be with breakfast the next day.

Upon arriving at the grocery store, I headed to the refrigerated section where they keep the juices. I was so excited to see all three flavors offered, Concord Grape, White Grape Orange and Mango, and Blueberry Pomegranate . Since all this is 100% juice and contains no added sugar, I thought this would make for a perfect breakfast juice for my family.

I chose the Concord Grape to try. Since I still had all my coupons with me from my mail offer earlier, I offered them to the shoppers around me. Who knew just a simple gesture like that could produce so many smiles and genuine words of appreciation. Many asked me if I worked for Welch's or the grocery store, and I smiled and shared that I am a BzzAgent and get products occasionally to try. They loved the idea even more!!!

The next morning, I served Welch's Healthy Start 100% Juice with our Saturday morning family breakfast. What a delight it was to see our children's faces to something different over your standard Orange Juice. They loved it. What a surprise for them that we had Welch's for breakfast instead of later in the day with other meals or for drinks in between.

Our family voted hands down now to have Welch's Healthy Start 100& Juice with breakfast as well as throughout the day as needed. Not only do I feel great providing something I feel is good for them, knowing that it contains 100% and no added sugar makes me feel like a better mom.

I would highly recommend this product to any one who loves Welch's grape juice as a great alternative to your traditional breakfast juices and it's great for any time of the day. This one rates a perfect 5 out of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me your comments. I love to know what touched you about this post or how it has blessed you in any way.